Emma Miller Parent of a Camper
The Tennis and Sports Psychology Academy (TSPA) is dedicated to teaching children and adults the physical and mental skills necessary to perform at their best, both on and off the courts. The academy believes in developing positive living skills, growing and flourishing the sport of tennis within communites so that it is easily accessible and enjoyable. We are a company that is dedicated in spreading goodwill and kindness. Our motto is "Tennis with positive sports psychology".
Top 10 Things To Do From Here
1) Find out about all the activities offered. Click here for more information.
2) Read the TSPA recommended checklist
3) Join the many TSPA mailing lists. Fill out the newsletter sign up form on the left of this page.
4) Read our FAQ (frequently asked questions section) for our activities by clicking here.
5) Visit the boutique 40/30 for all your racket needs
6) Find out about tutoring in the Montreal area
7) Register a camper at the TSPA
8) Find out about all the Tennis and Sports Psychology Academy services
9) Tell someone else about this wonderful website. We reward you with your referral with 20 coupons for each new client that registers for camp.