Leng Vong Computer programmer
Emma Miller Parent of a Camper
TSPA Summer 2019 Week 1 → June 24 to June 28, 2019
• Pick-up & drop off location for CSL campers: Click here (posted by 1:15pm on our home page)
- During inclement weather, drop-off for CSLTC campers is at Wagar High School, located at 5785 Parkhaven. Use door #2 to enter the school. Pick-up during inclement weather can be done from 4-4:30pm in the front of the school and from 4:30-6pm at the Aquatic & Community Centre (5794 Parkhaven) in the main lobby.
• Review the checklist of items to bring with you
•To view your invoice, camp details and to make changes to your profile, login at tspa.ca at the top of the page. You can click forgot password to get your username and do it again to get your password.
• If your child will not attend for the day email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) call or text your camp director before 9am.
• Ordering lunch? It is available only in Côte Saint-Luc; Visit www.tspa.ca/menu to see menu and ordering policy. Deadline is the same day at 9am. We order pizza for everyone on Friday!
• Uniforms: TSPA shirt is required. Shorts (preferably with pockets) or jogging pants, and flat-soled tennis shoes are required.
Pay online (login and click make a payment) in person by cash (exact change please) or check payable to TSPA.
THE FACES BEHIND TSPA Visit our staff page to read more about your camp staff and contact your camp director for questions regarding camp related issues i.e. early pick-up, lost items or general issues regarding camp. Please note the camp director are the following:
|Caldwell Tennis Courts,||Dominic Silvaggioemail@example.com|
|Cote Saint-Luc Tennis Club||Michael Sidawifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Woodland Tennis Club.||Sergio Prandiniemail@example.com|
|You can also text the academy at 514-886-9929 as well as each camp director at their respective phone numbers.|
THIS WEEK'S SPECIALS
1) Purchase a junior or adult racket and get a $5 discount on a future purchase at TSPA.
2) Say a positive sports psychology word like happy, confident, determined etc.to Lior for an extra coupon.
Clinics (group lessons) and Private Lessons.
Clinics are only $12/hour. Generally, we have clinics 4-5pm as well as a ton more. Look carefully at all our lessons and choose a location to see them all. More info.
You can also contact the pro of your choice for additional lessons (visit the staff page)
Interested in playing more tennis?
Join our leagues for juniors and adults. More info.
Want even more sports psychology training?
We do it every weekend. More info.
Mental Skills Training and Positive Living Skills: Write and Earn!
Every week there will be a mental-skill theme in sports psychology and campers and parents will be given the opportunity to obtain more coupons. Visit tspa.ca/camp2019 for more information on how to earn even more coupons.
Take the Tour!