Leng Vong Computer programmer
TSPA Summer 2017 Week 1 → June 26 to June 30, 2017
• Côte Saint-Luc is offering a 50% family membership. More info.
IMPORTANT: When arriving at the Caldwell Tennis Courts for camp on Parkhaven Avenue, please use the 'John Grant' entrance (the entrance that is just north of Trinity ave.), to enter the Caldwell Tennis Courts, as the parking lot further up Parkhaven is under construction.
• Pick-up & drop off location Click here (posted by 1:00)
• Review the checklist of items to bring with you
•To view your invoice, login at tspa.ca, click "register for camp", then "view invoice."
• If your chid will not attend for the day email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us to advise before 9am.
• Ordering lunch? Visit www.tspa.ca/menu to see menu and ordering policy. Deadline is Wed 9am for the following week. For CSL campers the deadline is Monday at 6pm.
• Uniforms: Shorts (preferably with pockets) or jogging pants, and flat-soled tennis shoes are required.
Pay online or in person by cash (exact change please) or check payable to TSPA. Please enter the amount and the description i.e. Eugenie Bouchard week 2 (list price) CTC (for Cote Saint-Luc) or WTC (for Verdun) and 2 TSPA shirts for $20.
THE FACES BEHIND TSPA Visit our staff page and contact your camp director for camp related inquiring or questions: Dominic Silvaggio (email) (phone) at CTC, Michael Sidawi (email) (phone) at CSLTC, and Evgueni Kravtsov (email) (phone) at WTC.
REFER A FRIEND & GET $100 OFF FEES OR A FREE CLINIC!
THIS WEEK'S SPECIALS
1) Wear a TSPA T-shirt and get 2 coupons upon check-out
2) Purchase a junior or adult racket and get a $5 discount on a future purchase at TSPA.
CLINICS SPECIAL (three locations)
MENTAL SKILLS TRAINING & POSITIVE LIVING SKILLS
Every week there will be a mental-skill theme in Sports Psychology and campers and parents will be given the opportunity to obtain more coupons. tspa.ca/camp2017
Are you a returning camper who's already enrolled? Click here.
Write & Earn!
Write a highlight and get a coupon (one per week) . See video
Guidelines: Let us know what your child enjoyed most and be specific. Remember, they must use at least five positive sports psychology words like happy, enjoyed, looking forward, fun etc. and this gets emailed to all parents and staff during the season. Let the good vibes spread!
Take the Tour!