Leng Vong Computer programmer
TSPA Summer 2019 Week 0 → June 17 to June 21, 2019
• Côte Saint-Luc is offering a 50% family membership. More info.
• Parent of CSL: To find out about the pick-up and drop off location of your child, we post it by 1:15pm on our home page. Click here to view.
- During inclement weather, drop-off for CSLTC campers is at Wagar High School, located at 5785 Parkhaven. Use door #2 to enter the school. Pick-up during inclement weather can be done from 4-4:30pm in the front of the school and from 4:30-6pm at the Aquatic & Community Centre (5794 Parkhaven) in the main lobby.
• Review the checklist of items to bring with you - click here
•To view your invoice, camp details and to make changes to your profile, login at tspa.ca at the top of the page. You can click forgot password to get your username and do it again to get your password.
• If your child will not attend for the day email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) call or text your camp director before 9am.
• Ordering lunch? It is available only in Côte Saint-Luc; Visit www.tspa.ca/menu to see menu and ordering policy. Deadline is the same day at 9am.
• Uniforms: TSPA shirt is required. Shorts (preferably with pockets) or jogging pants, and flat-soled tennis shoes are required.
Payment can be made online by clicking here or in person by cash (exact change please) or check payable to TSPA. Please enter the amount and the description i.e. Eugenie Bouchard week 2 (list price) CTC (for Cote Saint-Luc) or WTC (for Verdun) and 2 TSPA shirts for $20.
THE FACES BEHIND TSPA Visit our staff page and contact your camp director for camp related inquiring or questions: Dominic Silvaggio (email) (phone) at CTC, Michael Sidawi (email) (phone) at CSLTC, and Evgueni Kravtsov (email) (phone) at WTC.
TSPA REFER A FRIEND AND GET $100 OFF REGISTRATION FEES OR A FREE CLINIC
THIS WEEK'S SPECIALS
- Wear a TSPA t-shirt (we sell them one for $15 or two for $20) and get double coupons on check-out.
- Purchase a jr. or adult racket with us and get a $5 discount on any future purchase with TSPA.
Clinics (group lessons) and Private Lessons.
Clinics are only $12/hour. Generally, we have clinics 4-5pm as well as a ton more. Look carefully at all our lessons and choose a location to see them all. More info.
You can also contact the pro of your choice for additional lessons (visit the staff page)
Interested in playing more tennis?
Join our leagues for juniors and adults. More info.
Want even more sports psychology training?
We do it every weekend. More info.
MENTAL SKILLS TRAINING & POSITIVE LIVING SKILLS
Every week there will be a different mental-skill theme in Sports Psychology and campers and parents will be given the opportunity to obtain more coupons. For more information, please visit http://www.tspa.ca/camp2016 or returning campers who are already enrolled can go straight to the course by clicking here. Anyone writing a highlight gets an extra coupon (one per week) (show me a video in English by clicking here or for the french video click here. Let us know what your child enjoyed most and be specific. Remember, they must use at least five positive sports psychology words like happy, enjoyed, looking forward, fun etc. and this gets emailed to all parents and staff during the season. Let the good vibes spread!
Take the Tour!