TSPA Summer 2018 Week 0 → June 18 to June 22, 2018
• Côte Saint-Luc is offering a 50% family membership. More info.
• Parent of CSL: To find out about the pick-up and drop off location of your child, we post it by 1pm on our home page. Click here to view.
• Review the checklist of items to bring with you - click here
•To view your invoice, login at tspa.ca, click "register for camp", then "view invoice."
• If your chid will not attend for the day email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us to advise before 9am.
• Ordering lunch? Visit www.tspa.ca/menu to see menu and ordering policy. Deadline is Wed 9am for the following week.
• Uniforms: Shorts (preferably with pockets) or jogging pants, and flat-soled tennis shoes are required.
Payment can be made online by clicking here or in person by cash (exact change please) or check payable to TSPA. Please enter the amount and the description i.e. Eugenie Bouchard week 2 (list price) CTC (for Cote Saint-Luc) or WTC (for Verdun) and 2 TSPA shirts for $20.
THE FACES BEHIND TSPA Visit our staff page and contact your camp director for camp related inquiring or questions: Dominic Silvaggio (email) (phone) at CTC, Michael Sidawi (email) (phone) at CSLTC, and Evgueni Kravtsov (email) (phone) at WTC.
TSPA REFER A FRIEND AND GET $100 OFF REGISTRATION FEES OR A FREE CLINIC
THIS WEEK'S SPECIALS
- Wear a TSPA t-shirt (we sell them one for $15 or two for $20) and get double coupons on check-out.
- Purchase a jr. or adult racket with us and get a $5 discount on any future purchase with TSPA.
MORE TENNIS LESSONS
We are pleased that your child is enjoying tennis and developping their skill. Smaller size group lessons or clinics and private lessons are an ideal way to further develop their skills. We have group lesson specials: three lessons for $39, five for $59 and 10 for $109. We have three locations in which we provide tennis lessons. Click here to see the registration procedures and look carefully at the various lessons or credits needed to purchase a lesson. You can also contact the pro of your choice for additional lessons (visit the staff page) We work on a 1st come 1st serve basis and space is limited.
MENTAL SKILLS TRAINING & POSITIVE LIVING SKILLS
Every week there will be a different mental-skill theme in Sports Psychology and campers and parents will be given the opportunity to obtain more coupons. For more information, please visit http://www.tspa.ca/camp2016 or returning campers who are already enrolled can go straight to the course by clicking here. Anyone writing a highlight gets an extra coupon (one per week) (show me a video in English by clicking here or for the french video click here. Let us know what your child enjoyed most and be specific. Remember, they must use at least five positive sports psychology words like happy, enjoyed, looking forward, fun etc. and this gets emailed to all parents and staff during the season. Let the good vibes spread!
Take the Tour!