Leng Vong Computer programmer
Emma Miller Parent of a Camper
TSPA Summer 2021 Week 0 → June 21 to June 25, 2021
Please enter / exit by the tennis courts adjacent to the 6585 Mackle entrance but in the case of inclement weather please use the front door entrance to drop off or pick up. Early check-in / late checkout fee: $12 per day or maximum $30 per week per session.
• Review the checklist of items to bring with you - click here
• If your child will not attend for the day email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) call or text your camp director before 9am.
• Ordering lunch? It is available only in Côte Saint-Luc; Visit www.tspa.ca/menu to see menu and ordering policy. Deadline is the same day at 9am.
• Uniforms: TSPA shirt is NOT required. Shorts (preferably with pockets) or jogging pants, and flat-soled tennis shoes are required.
Payment can be made online by clicking here or in person by cash (exact change please) or check payable to TSPA. Please enter the amount and the description i.e. Eugenie Bouchard week 2 (list price) WEC (for West End Cavendish) and 1 TSPA shirt for $12, or 2 TSPA shirts for $20.
|West End Cavendish Athletic Club, Recreational Camp||Daniel Tehraniemail@example.com|
|West End Cavendish Athletic Club, Tennis Max||Michael Sidawifirstname.lastname@example.org|
You can also text the academy at 514-886-9929 as well as each camp director at their respective phone numbers.
TSPA REFER A FRIEND AND GET $25 OFF REGISTRATION FEES OR A FREE CLINIC
THIS WEEK'S SPECIALS
- Wear a TSPA t-shirt (we sell them one for $12 or two for $20) and get double coupons on check-out.
- Purchase a jr. or adult racket with us and get a $5 discount on any future purchase with TSPA.
Clinics (group lessons) and Private Lessons.
Junior clinics are as low as $15/hour. Generally, we have clinics 4-5pm as well as a ton more. Look carefully at all our lessons and choose a location to see them all. More info.
You can also contact the pro of your choice for additional lessons (visit the staff page)
Interested in playing more tennis?
Join our leagues for juniors and adults. More info.
Want even more sports psychology training?
We do it every weekend. More info.
MENTAL SKILLS TRAINING & POSITIVE LIVING SKILLS
Every week there will be a different mental-skill theme in Sports Psychology and campers and parents will be given the opportunity to obtain more coupons. For more information, please visit http://www.tspa.ca/camp2021 or returning campers who are already enrolled can go straight to the course by clicking here (course coming soon). Anyone writing a highlight gets an extra coupon (one per week) (show me a video in English by clicking here or for the french video click here. Let us know what your child enjoyed most and be specific. Remember, they must use at least five positive sports psychology words like happy, enjoyed, looking forward, fun etc. and this gets emailed to all parents and staff during the season. Let the good vibes spread!
Take the Tour!