Maria Popova - Mcgill Professo
Terms And Conditions
We invite our clients to see a list of FAQ (frequently asked questions) that our academy receives. This often has your answers. To go there right now, click here.
TSPA Inc. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Any person who refers a friend to our camp for one full week or more gets 20 TSPA coupons. Coupons granted for referrals are only applicable to non-family members. Promotions cannot be combined with other offers. Some promotions may be applicable only once per season.
Consent Form for The Tennis and Sports Psychology Academy Inc. (TSPA Inc.)
TSPA Inc. (Tennis and Sports Psychology Academy Inc.) Consent Form 2011
Club Policies and Uniform: I have read and understood the understood the club's rules and regulations. This includes required tennis shoes in order to participate on the tennis courts. Boy’s shirts and girls tops with or without a collar must be designed for tennis. Although white is recommended, solid colours are permitted. No jeans, torn clothes or Bermuda shorts are allowed. The shirt can have a small logo or decal but no wording should be on it. Men's shirts must have sleeves.
Use of image or video: I hereby authorize the TSPA Inc. (all hereafter called TSPA) to use any photographs, newspaper articles or video about the registered child for the purpose of promoting TSPA to the general public which includes but is not limited to the internet site of tspa.ca, facebook.com, youtube.com, linkedin.com etc. I understand that these pictures or video may be used for future TSPA promotional purposes, without any compensation.
Suspension from camp: Any child that engages in drugs or alcohol consumption, or puts in danger the safety or well-being of another child or behaves in any other harmful way, will be automatically dismissed from camp without any recourse or reimbursement of any fees. Other types of behaviour which may give rise to suspension including but not limited to physical & verbal abuse, theft, cigarette smoking, intentional destruction of TSPA or CSL Tennis Club property, repeated refusal to comply with instructions from TSPA staff, etc. It should be stipulated that the list of behaviours leading to suspension is not exhaustive, and any other behaviour that is illegal, dangerous or offensive in the discretion of the Director may be sanctioned by suspension. The parent / guardian shall be responsible for any damages to property (TSPA, City of CSL) caused by the child.
Cancellation, refunds and credits: I understand and agree that if I should decide to cancel the child’s enrolment for any reason whatsoever more than 14 days prior to the beginning of camp for which the child is registered, I will receive at my option either 1) a refund of what I have paid less a $50 administrative fee OR, 2) a credit to the full amount that I have paid towards a future (within the current calendar year) TSPA activity such as , camp,clinics or tournament fee. There will be no refund if I cancel the child’s enrolment within 14 days prior to the start of his/her weekly session. There is no refund or credits if a child misses one or more days of camp or if the weather does not permit playing. Further, I understand that any information which is found to be false will automatically cancel the registration, without recourse for refund.
Acknowledgement: I hereby acknowledge that TSPA is an independent entity not related to the City in which the child participates i.e. Cote Saint Luc, Verdun etc.). In consideration of the foregoing, I further acknowledge that:
• The City has no obligation whatsoever to me or my child regarding the said activity, including, but not limited to, instruction, supervision, or obligations to perform said activities. I understand that should I not be pleased with the quality of the instruction or should the activity be cancelled for whatever reason the City cannot be held liable.
• I further acknowledge that I shall indemnify and hold harmless TSPA, the City of Verdun, its Council, employees, volunteers, insurers, and any other representative of the City whomsoever, for any loss whatsoever to me or my minor child registering in the Tennis and Sports Psychology Academy Camp. The type of loss includes, but is not limited to, accident, injury, theft, loss of items, or any other corporal, material, and moral prejudice, which I or my child may allege to have suffered, the whole under reserve of public order provisions of applicable law.
• I further acknowledge and understand all risks relating to the activity for which I register my child, whether inherent therein or foreseeable or not, and I hereby release TSPA, the City, its Council, employees, volunteers, insurers, consultants, and any other representative of the City and TSPA whomsoever accordingly.
If I submit this online form in my capacity either as a parent or guardian, to enable a minor to participate in a program, I acknowledge it is subject to the same waiver as I am the participant. In situations where any services are required due to an emergency, such as ambulance, the entire cost is to be covered by the guardian or parent. I hereby authorize, at my expense, whatever medical treatment my child (if applicable) may require in the event of any emergency. I understand that I am urged to obtain my own insurance.
• I hereby give my consent to the TSPA to release my child’s information to the City for the purpose of creating a mailing list of tennis players to inform them of special events and activities to take place at the Club. I understand that all mailings will be addressed to my attention, that my child’s personal information will be used exclusively for the aforementioned purposes and that my consent can be withdrawn, in writing at any time.
• I am aware that there may be camp outing / field trip during a rainy day or to the Roger’s Cup throughout the camp season which will require transportation to and from the club; I shall not hold TSPA, the City, or its representatives, liable for any loss of property, however caused. I shall be fully responsible for any and all loss or damage that my child inflicts upon any person or property during his/her participation in the camp activity/ies.
Cancellation Policy for Private Tennis Lessons & Clinics: If I cancel a private or semi-private lesson I must advise the tennis pro by phone or email at least 48 hours in advance or else I will be charged the full lesson fee. A clinic is a group lesson of at least two people or more and usually up to six in which can be created if I inform TSPA at least 48 hours in advance. If I cancel a clinic I will lose the full session fee unless I advise TSPA by phone at 514-886-9929 or via email (email@example.com) at least 48 hours in advance in which you may make up the lesson within the same trimester (spring, summer or fall) if space is available. If a lesson is cancelled due to weather, it is your responsibility to call the club at 514-765-7253 within one hour before the start of the lesson to find out if the lesson has been cancelled. If the lesson is cancelled due to weather, I can make it up within the same trimester of the season. TSPA reserves the right to schedule and or approve make up lessons I may make up a lesson by registering online, by phone or at the club. Make-up lessons must be scheduled within the same trimester of the season and must have at least two fully paid participants (including clients who lost a lesson due to weather) in order for me to register. I can only register if there is space within my skill level and or age as judged by the TSPA tennis staff.
TSPA, the club and the City of Verdun are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items. NSF (non-sufficient fund) cheques will result in a $50 administrative charge. Only written requests will be considered for refund .
I, the undersigned hereby grant the child permission to attend The Tennis and Sports Psychology Academy (TSPA) and the various activities related for the 2011 season. I have read and understood the consent form above.
To the best of my knowledge, there exists no physical impairment that would affect or be affected by my child’s participation in the TSPA apart from those special needs I have outlined in the registration form.
I acknowledge and agree that at TSPA there is an inherent risk of accident, injury or illness and that the child will be participating in an activity that may include, but not be limited to, body contact with other persons or objects, including the ground. I HEREBY RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE TSPA, its partners, agents, employees, sponsors, advertisers, the city, the club, and its respective personnel, agents, officers, members, volunteers, consultants, and employees and other participants (each considered one of the "RELEASES" herein) FROM ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES ON MY ACCOUNT CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE "RELEASEES" OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATIONS.
I have expressly requested that this document be drafted in the English language Ce document est rédigé en anglais à ma demande expresse.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT AND HAVE SIGNED IT FREELY AND WITHOUT INDUCEMENT OR ASSURANCE OF ANY NATURE AND INTEND IT TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW AND AGREE THAT IF ANY PORTION OF THIS AGREEMENT IS HELD TO BE INVALID THE BALANCE, NOTWITHSTANDING, SHALL CONTINUE IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT.