Leng Vong Computer programmer
Emma Miller Parent of a Camper
Four Options....One Amazing Service
|Woodland Tennis Club, Verdun||Côte Saint-Luc Tennis Club||
Caldwell Tennis Courts
1. Lesson Packs - Simple Pricing
1 lesson or hour: $12.00 plus taxes
•Valid between early May - middle of October
•Minimum two people on a court with a maximum of six (check two hours prior to the lesson)
•No extra court fees or membership required*
*A membership may be required afer five lessons at the CSL Tennis Club.
|Season (May - October)||$350*|
* membership required at the CSL Tennis Club or the VIP card at the Caldwell Tennis Courts
Ages 5 to 6: 5:30 pm - 6:20 pm
Ages: 7 to 9: 6:30pm - 7:20 pm
Ages: 10 to 12: 7:30 pm -8:20 pm
Spring session: April 12 - June 14 2018 2: May 29, 31, June 5, 7
Cost: $100 (Residence), $120 (Non-residence)
Three sessions offered on Tuesdays:
- May 22 to June 12
- June 26 to July 17
- July 31 to August 21
Beginner lessons: 6 pm to 6:55 pm
Intermediate lessons: 7 pm to 7:55 pm
Advanced lessons: 8 pm to 8:55 pm
Cost: $69 (R), $86 (NR)
This program includes one hour of round-robin play and a one hour tennis clinic.
Cost: $91 (R), $114 (NR). Program takes place at Rembrandt Park tennis courts. Maximum of 10 players per group.
Tuesdays from May 22 to July 24
from 10 am to 12 pm
Fridays from May 25 to July 27
from 10 am to 12 pm
Cost: $91 (R), $114 (NR)
Join and play unlimited tennis with no restrictions and save money!
Cote Saint-Luc Tennis Club: more info | download the membership
Woodland Tennis Club: more info | download the membership
Caldwell Tennis Courts: more info | become a VIP
Purchase a TSPA VIP card for $100 or $50 as of August 1st for the Caldwell Tennis Courts more info
1. Login or click New Client (at the top right of the page). Do the initial registration in English as the french registration is limited.
2. Click Clinics Caldwell or CSL Tennis Club for the Côte Saint-Luc locations or Clinics Woodland in Verdun based on your location preference. Then choose a class based on your skill level. (You can change the language to French at this point). First time users will need to create another account with Supersaas, our online tennis reservation system, by clicking ``Sign In`` and then "Create Account". Look carefully at the calendar to choose Jr`s (17 and under) or Adults (18 and over) and click an appropriate color box. Please put the full name of the participant(s) taking the lesson as well as the quantity of players.
Please note jr's level 1.0-1.4 for 5-8 years old is green; jr's level 1.5-2.4 for 9-12 years old is yellow jr's level 2.5-3.4 for 13-17 years okd is pink. Adults (18 years and okder) for level 1.5-2.4 is blue and intermediate adults 2.5-3.4 is red.
3. Click here to Pay. You will need to purchase credits. Look carefully at the options available for you and choose the best one :) One credit is one hour.
All tennis clinics take place outdoors. You will get an email if the lesson is cancelled approximately two hours prior to the lesson or earlier in the case the lesson is cancelled due to poor weather. In the case of anticipated poor weather or if there is any doubt, you may also communicate with our staff. Look who's teaching the lesson in our online tennis reservation system (supersaas) and then view our staff page.You will receive a full refund of your lesson in this case.
If you cancel a clinic, you will lose the full session fee unless you cancel more then 24 hours in advance online through our tennis reservation system. Login at the top of the page, click on clinics and the location and choose the date you would like to cancel. Click the pencil to edit your reservation and then click delete reservation. Out of courtesy to others, please cancel your reservation even if it is within 24 hours.
We need to have at least 2 people for a clinic to take place. Otherwise, it is postponed. Please view the schedule 2 hours in advance.
For lessons that begin before noon, we need to have two people by 9pm the night before. If you would still like the lesson even though there is less then two people, you can have a private tennis lesson and pay the difference between a private lessons and a clinic. We often waive the court fee or non-member fee in this case. You would need to contact the pro in advance (send a text message or call the pro directly) to confirm.
If you would like us to add a clinic class, just fill out our free information request and we will be pleased to add another class. We need at least 48 hours notice in order to put up a class.
We get tons more questions and you can see 99% of them by clicking here.
Click here to purchase credits for your lesson. Each lesson is one credit. Thank you in advance, you're making a great purchase!