Camp Early Bird Prices for 2019 Season
Valid extended until October 1, 2018
|Number of Weeks|
|Caldwell Courts in Côte Saint-Luc*||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|By week (regularly $290!)||250||220||210||175||178||180||181.43||162.50||144.44|
|Number of Weeks|
|Côte Saint-Luc Tennis Club (TennisMax)*||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|By week (regularly $310!)||330||300||290||285||282||280||278.57||277.50||276.67|
*Includes 6-month $60 junior membership fee to play almost unlimited tennis (Regular price $94). Those who already purchased the yearly jr. membership can reduce this amount from the fee if purchasing additonal weeks.
|Average price / week (Regularly 250!)||170||170||170||150||154||156.67||157.14||137.50||122.22|
** Pay a maximum of $190 for residents of Verdun, VERDUN LOCATION ONLY. Proof of residence is required.
How to Register
1) Login with your email and password on UltraCamp.com, or create an account if you do not have one yet.
2) Select the camper that you would like to register. You will then be given a list of all of the weeks that your camper is eligible to participate in (which should be all of them ☺ As the camp season progresses, weeks that have already finished will not be shown. Half-day options are available too). Select the week(s) that your camper would like to come to camp.
3) You will then be shown a series of screens, asking for your SIN, child's skill level, and more. Make sure that the information is accurate before proceeding.
4) At each week, you will be asked if you would like to purchase chill zone and/or a lunch (CSL campers only). If you choose to order a lunch, our lunch menu will appear on the next screen and you will be given a list of menu options to choose from for that week. Kosher pizza is available for campers who need it on the same screen that asks you if you want to purchase a lunch. To order kosher pizza, check off the "Friday" option on that screen. This indicates that your camper would like kosher pizza that day, for the low, low price of five friendly dollars.
5) You will then be asked if your camper needs any medication, as well as whether or not your camper is able to swim. Next, you can optionally provide a list of people who you authorize to pick up your child.
6) At the end of the registration, you will be asked if you would like to purchase a T-shirt for your camper, as well as a junior racket (all campers must have a TSPA shirt. The first shirt is free for all campers and is given to them by us). Select "No, thank you." if you choose to not purchase these items with your registration.
7) Payment options: Various payment options exist. Click "Make a Payment" to make your payment. Select your method of payment input the amount that you would like to pay. Then submit.
Financing available at 0%
Pay in up to 6 monthly payments at 0% interest. We'll send you a payment link that will automatically bill your credit card once a month. Send Request